Disclosure: The below contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click the titles to shop!
Playing with beauty products is fun all year round, of course, but there’s something about fall that makes playing with looks and routine a little more fun. Fall beauty just feels more dramatic: deep reds, dark purples, dark everything. But you also need to watch out for dry skin this time of year, too. So we handpicked a bunch of products from our fave brands to pumpkin-spice up your beauty routine this season, ranging from eye shadow palettes to masks to blush to much-needed moisturizers. So have fun and embrace the fall drama!
And psst… Make sure you’re signed in to your Added Influence account to get cash back when you shop these products!
1. Radiance Boost Mask, $55
Is your skin feeling a little dull and dry with this fall weather? Well, here’s your skin-brightening solution!
2. Aether Beauty Joshua Tree Desert Matte Palette by Aether Beauty, $58
The perfect fall eyeshadow palette doesn’t exis…
3. MAC Love Me Lipstick – E for Effortless, $21
D-R-A-M-A! Look at that gorgeous red color.
4. At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara, $27
Make your eyes POP with this mascara from Marc Jacobs.
5. Dior Diorskin Mineral Nude Healthy Glow Bronzer, $48
Get that magical fall glow with this bronzer.
6. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense 72H Lipid-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer, $45.90
Hydrate your poor dry skin with this lipid-replenishing moisturizer.
7. Sheer Finish Loose Powder, $44
Oil-absorbing? Check. Long-lasting? Check. Super sheer? Check. Get this finish powder to seal your perfect look.
8. Kopari Lip Scrubby by Kopari Beauty, $16
Your lips are begging for moisture, too! Replenish your lips with this coconut scrub.
9. Sisley-Paris Le Phyto Rouge, $58
A lipstick that’s so silky it will smooth and hydrate your lips at the same time.
10. Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Liquid Foundation, $26.35
If your summer tan is fading then it’s time to get a new foundation that matches your skin tone.
11. MAC Glow Play Blush – Blush Please, $27
A subtle blush is a perfect way to balance out the dramatic eye looks we’re going for all season.
12. Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eye Palette in Limited Gold, $49.50
Did we mention we’re loving dramatic eye looks this season?
13. Full Coverage Face Brush, $52
Just a reminder that a good brush can go a looong way!
14. RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer, $38
Create a warm glow and shimmer throughout the day and night with this perfect highlighter.
15. Le Mini Macaron 1-Step Gel Polish Rum Raisin, $11.99
You didn’t think we would forget about your nails, did you? This “rum raisin” color is basically the color of fall.
16. Youthquake Hydra-full Retexturizing Gel Creme, $59
Still looking for a great moisturizer? This one will smooth away rough texture to reveal a beautiful, fresh, moisturized surface.
17. Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum, $106
You’re going to smell fancy this fall. It’s just going to happen.
18. The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer, $6.50
Don’t skip the primer! Apply this lightweight serum before you put on makeup to increase spreadability and avoid uneven marks on dry skin.
Does your wardrobe need a fall refresh, too? Check out our Fall Wardrobe Essentials!
Jenna De Stefano is a writer and amateur french fry critic living in Los Angeles. She loves cooking big breakfasts, taking photos of her dog Huck, and stalking home decor accounts on Instagram.